Monday 13 September 2010

Heads up :)

Hi to anyone who reads this! (ha look at my optimism)

Well it's been a while - degree show is long finished, and it's been nice to de-stress and not worry about deadlines or frigging mirror plates etc for a few months!! I am currently hunting for any employer that will have me, and trying to decide what to do with myself in general.

Good news on the painting front though in that i have my very first paid proper commission! allbeit from a family friend, but hey! I'm just flattered to be asked! I've been and taken photos, bought my canvas and sketched it out...and have been clearing out the garden shed for my new little studio! Very excited about that. :) Never seen so many cobwebs in my entire life however, bleehhh.

But yeah, anyway, just thought i'd post a teeny update - I need to sort this blog out and make it current! Im living in the past haha.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. well done on your commission sarah! now its my turn to stress this year!

    charlotte x

    ReplyDelete