Sunday 21 November 2010

I'm still alive

Hello, just thought i'd update this and let you know what's going on :) (vainly hoping someone might be reading...ha!)

I've just subscribed to deviantart.com - visit me! I decided to get a premium account on there as i use it fairly often, and it only cost me £4 for 6 months...hehe, cheapskate right here! Will get around to making an official website at somepoint in my life...

Also, i'm hopefully taking part in an event called 'Creative Spaces' in Tamworth Town Hall on 11th/12th of December :) Still finalising details and such, but fingers crossed it will be a mini exhibition/art sale to add to my CV!

Still working away at New Look part time also - nice to be earning a bit of money to fund my painting/general merriment (lol) with some nice people and some nice clothes.....50% discount ftw!

Anyway, that's all i can think of for now..hopefully can update you in a few weeks with creative spaces info!!! exciting! hopefully i haven't jinxed myself now by announcing it before it's even official.......heh.. :p

1 comment: